Reappointments Announced for Atlanta Fed's Nashville Branch Board of Directors
For immediate release: January 12, 2021
NASHVILLE, Tenn.—The Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta announces the reappointment of Amanda Mathis and John W. Garratt to the Nashville Branch board of directors to serve three-year terms beginning January 1, 2021, and ending December 31, 2023.
Mathis is chief financial officer of Bridgestone Americas Inc. in Nashville and was reappointed by the Board of Governors.
Garratt is executive vice president and chief financial officer of Dollar General Corporation in Goodlettsville, Tennessee, and was reappointed by the Atlanta board of directors.
The remaining directors of the Atlanta Fed’s Nashville Branch include:
- Thomas Zacharia, laboratory director at Oak Ridge National Laboratory and president and CEO of UT-Battelle LLC in Oak Ridge, Tennessee (term expires December 31, 2021),
- Matthew S. Bourlakas, president and CEO of Goodwill Industries of Middle Tennessee Inc. in Nashville (term expires December 31, 2022),
- Beth R. Chase, senior managing director of Ankura Consulting Group in Nashville (term expires December 31, 2021),
- Amber W. Krupacs, chief financial officer and executive vice president of Clayton Homes in Maryville, Tennessee (term expires December 31, 2022), and
- Leif M. Murphy, CEO of TeamHealth Inc. in Knoxville, Tennessee (term expires December 31, 2021).
Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta branch directors provide economic information from their industries and the branch territory to the district Bank's president and head office directors, who use the information in discussing monetary policy options and making discount rate recommendations. The Board of Governors appoints three of the Nashville Branch directors, and the Atlanta head office directors appoint four.