Achieving maximum employment is part of the Federal Reserve's mandate from Congress. This infographic highlights the goal of maximum employment and provides visual clues for labor market measures and terminology.
- Classroom Economist Module: Unemployment
- Infographic for "The Fed Explained"
- Jobs Calculator
- Labor Market Sliders
- Labor Market Spider Chart
- Maximum Employment Matters Webinars
- Opportunity Occupations Infographic
- Teenage Unemployment: What's the Local Story?
- The Fed Explains the Unemployment Rate Video
- Your Connection to the Economy and the Federal Reserve